Are you asleep? Perhaps you have been hypnotized.
Most of the time we live our lives caught up in busy-ness and exterior activities. We worry about the future or we’re totally absorbed in the past. We are conditioned and brain washed to live in a time which is over and finished, or a time yet to come.
Never in the now.
Religions do this. Political movements do this. Science does this. TV and addictions numb you out totally.
We become very good at being a slave.
- only the present moment has power
- only the present moment is real
- only in this moment can we have a glimpse of infinity
- and the only time you can be at peace is right now
By not being in the present moment:
- you cover up your pain
- your sensitivity and your power is suppressed
- you end up reliving past traumas
- and so your past becomes your future
And, you never get to BE STILL and experience YOU.
So most of us end up living our lives:
- by the opinion of others around us
- and by what the media tells us
Our self esteem depends on it.
We are so interested in the opinions of others because we are absolutely sound asleep and snoring on the inside.
There is something that I’ve learned. Your life can only begin to flourish when you start to experience who you are and not live your life or try to be as others think.
May there be peace in our hearts.
May there be peace for all humanity.
May there be perfect peace on earth.
I appreciate your comments and feedback.