Listen to your body. It never lies. All that is required of us is a willingness to be receptive.
To truly feel and know is a revolutionary act.
Because at some point you end up saying goodbye to the herd mentality. And that day is truly a day to celebrate. On that day you have honoured your knowing.
If you don’t truly and deeply check in with your body I can guarantee you one thing. You’ll get really messed up.
We have no end to the ways we get messed up. Just pick one of the following:
- electromagnetic interference from TVs, cell phones. computers, even the electronic watches most people wear greatly affect them
- synthetic clothing that interferes with your field
- poisons in our food, water and the air we breathe
- societal, ancestral, religious, educational and media programming
- isolating ourselves from mother earth
The easiest way to begin tuning in to your body is to start spending time away from civilization. Go to a park. Walk in a field. Sit down by a brook and listen. Get to know and appreciate the herbs and plants that grow around you. Walk barefoot. Learn from nature.
In my next post I’ll be talking about how you can tune in to your body with kinesiology.
I gratefully accept your comments and feedback.
May there be peace in our hearts.
May there be peace for all humanity.
May there be perfect peace on earth.