In science the linear, logical, predictable and box-like world of Isaac Newton is now officially dead and consigned to the dust bin of history. In its place the new science is showing us a universe that is utterly wild, fantastic, chaotic and bizarre.
We humans have a number intelligences:
- the Newton-like analytical, logical and linear left brain
and the others which could be described as chaotic or non-linear:
- the feminine, creative, imaginative and spontaneous right brain,
- the visionary pineal gland,
- the heart intelligence (The heart actually has its own nervous system and even has left and right hemispheres.),
- and the intelligence of the large intestine. (The gut’s brain is known as the enteric nervous system. One half of all our nerve cells are located within the gut. Ever have a “gut” feeling about something?)
The logical left brain which we use so much to navigate around in our daily lives likes to dominate and suppress all the others. It feels unsafe when confronted with the infinite and non-predictable.
The truth is the awesome totality which we are born into is a world which the left brain cannot possibly comprehend.
Don Juan, the Yaqui Indian shaman in Carlos Castaneda’s books, said that in order to “see” you have to first stop the world. Stopping the world is when the flow of interpretation and preconceptions of the left brain is interrupted to allow for a new perception.
In the video the rattle will momentarily stop the flow of the left brain and allow you to just experience.
I am grateful for your comments and feedback.
May there be peace in our hearts.
May there be peace for all humanity.